People who regularly work out and/or go to the gym usually want not only to get fitter and stronger, but also to do something for their figure: Most athletes have the desire for a well-trained body, where the muscles are clearly visible. But despite intensive training, this “dream body” does not happen for everyone. It happens that for some people, the abdomen simply does not become flatter or the buttocks firmer. In these cases, treatments with the innovative Emsculpt system can help. Here, muscle development is supported by electromagnetic impulses. At the same time, fat reduction is stimulated in the treated areas, so that the abdominal muscles, for example, become beautifully visible.
How does the device-assisted muscle building work?
The handpieces that the Emsculpt device has are fixed superficially to the part of the body to be treated (e.g. the abdomen or buttocks). Now an electromagnetic field is generated, the intensity of which is individually adjusted to the patient. The impulses stimulate the muscles to thousands of contractions within a very short time. In this way, an enormous muscular performance is induced, equivalent to about 20,000 sit-ups or squats during a 30-minute session. At the same time, the muscles are tensed much more than during “normal” exercises. Thus, a stronger muscle build-up can take place in a shorter period of time. The fat lying over the muscles is reduced at the same time.
Following the treatment session, the patient can go about his or her normal daily life without any restrictions. The result – about 16 percent more muscle mass and 19 percent less fat in the treated area – is visible after about eight weeks.
What are the advantages of the treatment method?
- Emsculpt is a great measure from the spectrum of body contouring and has many advantages:
- With Emsculpt, you can achieve a flat stomach, a tight butt, toned upper arms and calves without excessive exercise.
- The muscle mass is built up relatively quickly. The duration of the treatment is quite short.
- The procedure is non-invasive, so no surgery or use of injections is needed.
- Emsculpt can be an optimal supplement or supportive treatment to regular workout.
Emsculpt munich: are there disadvantages?
Here there are advantages, there are often disadvantages. However, those of the Emsculpt treatment are manageable:
- With Emsculpt, fat loss is possible over the muscles, making them more visible. However, the disadvantage is that this fat reduction is “only” moderate. This means that if there are larger fat deposits on the abdomen, Emsculpt may not achieve the desired effect. In that case, however, we have other procedures at our disposal (e.g. fat-away injection, enCurve, BTL Exilis Elite or Attiva).
- The result does not last by itself. A healthy, well thought-out diet is necessary to keep the result.
- Despite Emsculpt you should continue your training. Otherwise, the muscles may regress after about two months.
Emsculpt munich: intensify your training!
In our practice we offer you the possibility of strengthening your muscles with focused electromagnetic impulses as part of the Emsculpt treatment, while at the same time reducing fat. The treatment is especially suitable for people who do sports regularly, want to intensify their training and at the same time want faster results.
Are you interested and curious if Emsculpt could be something for you? Feel free to contact us for a personal consultation.
Foto: © BTL Medizintechnik GmbH