Frontdesk / Reception (m/f/d)
Job offer in our private practice in Munich
Become part of us
Für unsere international renommierte Privatpraxis für Dermatologie und Ästhetik auf der Münchner Maximilianstraße suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt eine Frontdesk-/ EmpfangsmitarbeiterIn (m/w/d) in Vollzeit.
You already have experience in the health care sector or come from the 5-star hotel industry and want to change your career? Are you looking for varied and interesting tasks in a small and committed team? If so, then you are exactly right with us!
We are looking for communicative and empathic talents with at least 5 years of professional experience and strong organizational skills. At the front desk / reception you are the first contact of our practice with patients and guests and thus responsible for the first impression.
- Several years of experience in high-end customer service, in connection with various organizational and administrative tasks
- Completed professional training in the health care sector, 5-star hotel industry or comparable training
- Excellent written and spoken German and English, other foreign languages an advantage
- High resilience, flexibility and reliability
- Experimente handling of PC and Office programs
- Reception of our patients and guests
- Answering of telephone calls and appointment management
- Administrative check-in process of our patients
- Billing and invoicing of services
- Professional complaint management
- Office management tasks (mail and email processing)
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract with salary above the standard pay scale as well as individual development opportunities
- Professional and motivating working atmosphere
- Crisis-proof workplace in an elegant and modern private practice in a top location in Munich
- Flexible working hours (no weekend work)
Then we look forward to getting to know you! Please send us your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements, by e-mail to email@example.com.