Doctor / Physician
for aesthetic medicine / dermatology / plastic surgery (m/f/d)
Job offer in our private practice in Munich
Become part of us
For the internationally renowned private practice for dermatology and aesthetics Dr. Tatjana Pavicic at Maximilianstrasse in Munich we are looking for a competent and motivated physician with experience in the field of aesthetic medicine, dermatology, plastic surgery or aesthetic surgery.
Tatjana Pavicic, MD, is a specialist in dermatology and venereology and a world-renowned expert in minimally invasive and non-invasive aesthetic treatments such as botulinum toxinA, fillers, lasers, energy-based devices, chemical peels and their combination, as well as individual anatomy-based treatment approaches.
Would you like to learn from one of the world’s most renowned aesthetic physicians and become part of the “crème de la crème” of the aesthetic community? Then you have come to the right place!
- German license to practice medicine as well as several years of experience in the field of dermatology or plastic surgery or aesthetic medicine
- Competent and friendly approach with highest customer expectations
- Independent, efficient working method based on the latest scientific findings
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken. Additional languages are an advantage
- Willingness to help & pleasure in working in a team
- Affinity and flair for beauty and art
Consultation and treatment of patients in the field of aesthetic dermatology and surgery:
Injections with botulinum toxin and fillers.
- Carrying out laser treatments (fractional CO2, IPL, etc.)
- Performing non-invasive and minimally invasive skin tightening treatments (including Ultherapy® and ATTIVA®)
- Performing minor surgical procedures (including nevus excisions)
Collaboration and care of patients in clinical studies:
- Knowledge and certificates on GCP-ICH basis
- Accurate performance and documentation of study-relevant activities
Collaboration in the collection of scientific data and their publication, continuing education activities, support of international guests and colleagues.
What we offer
- Specialization in all minimally invasive and non-invasive aesthetic treatments at the highest scientific and innovative level
- Personal contact and exchange opportunities with numerous international key opinion leaders
- Ongoing training through participation in in-house training events as well as national and international congresses
- Individual development opportunities
- Performance-related remuneration and revenue share in clinical studies
- Salary increase options according to experience
- Pleasant, positive and motivating working atmosphere
- Professional procedures according to established SOPs
- Experienced and competent team
- Elegant and modern private practice in Munich’s prime location
- Flexible working hours (no night work or Sunday work)
Then we look forward to getting to know you! Please send us your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements, by e-mail to email@example.com.