You have probably heard or read about body sculpting in the media. This involves removing annoying fat deposits so that certain parts of the body look more defined and beautiful. We believe that body sculpting is not a new and questionable beauty trend, but has its justification. After all, with a harmoniously proportioned silhouette, you can be much more satisfied with your body. That’s why in our private practice for dermatology in Munich, we offer various treatments to achieve your individual goals.
Starting point: undefined body proportions and stubborn fat deposits.
Despite a healthy diet and regular exercise, many women and men have stubborn fat deposits, e.g. on the abdomen or hips. These fat deposits make the proportions of the body appear unbalanced. Often there is a disturbance in the distribution of fat. This means that one part of the body genetically has more fat cells than another. When losing weight the content of the fat cells changes and they become smaller. But where there are naturally more fat cells, fat deposits will always remain. In addition, e.g. weakening of connective tissue or other influences can affect the body contours.
Body Sculpting: this is how we can help you in our practice in Munich
Body Sculpting can help with the problems mentioned above. We offer various treatments to remove excess fat cells and define your silhouette. We can also help you achieve a firmer body by strengthening the connective tissue.
Body Sculpting: fat reduction in Munich
- The fat-away injection is an innovative and effective form of therapy for the treatment of small, disturbing fat deposits. We inject an active ingredient solution into the areas to be treated, which dissolves the fat.
- With enCurve, we can permanently remove excess fat cells using radiofrequency. In the process, the fat cells are destroyed by heat. The body eliminates the damaged cells through detoxification processes.
- BTL Exilis Elite™ is another option for fat reduction. This is a radio/ultrasound treatment in which the fat cells are heated and thus permanently destroyed.
- Emsculpt has a dual effect on your body: focused electromagnetic pulses stimulate the deep muscle layers. As a result, the muscle tissue begins to change. The muscles become stronger and more present. In addition, the fat in the treated area may shrink.
Body Sculpting: strengthening connective tissue through collagen stimulation in Munich
- With Attiva we bring radiofrequency energy into the deeper layers of the skin. These contract and the mobile connective tissue cells are activated. This leads to a new formation of collagen.
- BTL Exilis Elite™ is not only suitable for fat loss, but also helps to strengthen your connective tissue. The treatment heat stimulates the connective tissue cells to form new collagen, which makes your skin firmer again.
- Laser treatment and fractional laser therapy are particularly suitable for tightening facial skin.
- Ultherapy ultrasound treatment allows us to tighten the face, neck and décolleté. The micro-focused ultrasound energy acts on the layer of tissue that is usually treated during a surgical facelift. This causes the skin to form new collagen and elastin.
Body sculpting in Munich by Dr. Tatjana Pavicic
In our practice we offer various body sculpting treatments. Each has a different mode of action and is used for different indications. We will gladly decide together with you which therapy is best for you after a detailed consultation
Foto: © nikolas_jkd / stock.adobe.com