It’s been going on for weeks: the guesswork and the search for the right Christmas gift for your sweetheart. But what do you give someone who actually already has everything – jewelry, watches, clothes, bags, nice shoes, technology? Often vouchers come into play here. But again and again a massage voucher or a perfumery voucher is also not really creative. It is different with a beauty treatment. Because one thing is clear: many people would like to optimize their appearance. To what extent a voucher for a beauty treatment at Christmas can be a good idea, your dermatologist Munich explains in this blog post.
A particularly personal gift
In recent years, the trend to give his counterpart particularly personal gifts increased. These can be photo books or beautiful snapshots printed on linen, time out together in a wellness hotel or experiences and workshops.
In order not to fall on your face with a gift, you should think carefully about what a woman, man, family member, girlfriend or boyfriend likes in general and what is important to this person.
Many women or men are very interested in body care and optimizing their appearance. Especially if they are bothered by their wrinkles or other appearances of their skin (flabbiness, pigment spots, scars, dents on the buttocks or fat pads).
However, those affected often do not even know that something can be done about one or the other problem zone. And certainly not that this can be done in their neighborhood or in their favorite city, Munich. Others, on the other hand, know exactly what they want. All they are missing is the final push to have small or larger blemishes touched up.
Gift idea for christmas: a voucher for an aesthetic treatment
If a person wishes to have a makeover or freshen up, a voucher (or a financial contribution) for a treatment with us is a good choice.
Suitable options for a voucher are:
- Injection treatments against wrinkles with BTX or hyaluronic acid
- Ultherapy: skin tightening with ultrasound
- LASEMD: laser treatment for skin tightening, skin rejuvenation, décolleté care
- Cellfina: effective minimally invasive treatment against cellulite
- enCurve: Fat reduction / body contouring with radio frequency
- CO2 laser treatment: Effective against pigment spots, disturbing veins or for finer skin
- Chemical peeling: renewal treatment for the skin
- Fat-away injection: Injection lipolysis for the removal of smaller fat deposits
- BTL Exilis Elite: radio/ultrasound treatment against fat and cellulite
- Attiva: radiofrequency therapy for skin tightening and removal of smaller fat deposits
- Rhinoplasty without surgery
- Anti-aging for the hands
- High quality medical cosmetic products are another option. You can find our offer at www.tp-cosmetics.de.
BEAUTY TREATMENTS MUNICH
Dermatologist Munich: Do you have any questions about the above treatments? Or would you like to give away a gift voucher? You are welcome to contact us!
Foto: © Anna_Om / elements.envato.com